YAMADA KPL-24 - The Industry's Most Trusted Grease Lubricator Pumps
The KPL-24 is used in conjunction with a hose reel and hand grease gun and runs on a 24 volt power source. It fits directly onto a 5 gallon grease pail offering portability, cleanliness and versatility. The KPL-24 produces high volume, high pressure lubrication with unmatched durability & reliability.
The KPL-24 has the ability to operate on just about any kind of mobile or stationary mining or construction equipment, as well as wind turbines, and has a vibration resistance of 4G for all ground equipment.
Uses of the KPL-24
The KPL-24 grease lubricator is highly versatile and can be used in combination with other equipment to meet any lubrication need.
- Stand-Alone Pump - Consists of the Yamada KPL-24 grease pump and grease gun
- Semi-Automatic Configurations - The KPL-24 can be combined with a grease feeder distributor, lubrication lines and fittings to create a semi-automatic system.
- Fully Automatic Configurations - The KPL-24 can be the driving pump behind a fully automatic system when combined with an electric monitor, grease feeder distributor, lubrication lines and fittings.
- Full Monitoring Automatic Configurations - The KPL-24 can also be combined with low level grease sensors, blockage indicators, fault warning, intelligent electronic monitor, grease feeder distributors, lubrication lines and fittings to create a fully automated and self-monitoring system.
Quick Setup Instructions
- Rock the inductor plate on top of the grease - until it almost oozes out of the sides and center hole. This will remove any trapped air.
- Stick the pump (suction tube) through the hole in the inductor plate.
- Open Needle Valve and turn on the pump. When a steady stream (unbroken) of grease comes out of the hole in the needle valve, shut off the pump. This will remove any remaining air.
- Close needle valve
- Open gun (trigger) and turn on pump.
- When a steady stream comes out, the pump is primed and ready to go.